Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Morning by Morning, May 3 - "They Had Been with Jesus"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End (Revelation 21:6). I want to begin and end every day with You.  ...
 
"Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus" (Acts 4:13 NKJV).
 
As I go about the moments of my day, I want people to know I've been with Jesus. As I open my heart to You in these first moments of my morning and welcome You into every moment of my day, I won't have to tell anybody the Spirit of Jesus is upon me, but I do pray they will know the Spirit of Jesus is within me (Philippians 1:19).
 
So put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Let my words be grounded in Your Word; let my spirit be filled you're your Spirit. Let Your nature become my nature and Your ways become my ways. As You are, so I am to be in my world (1 John 4:17). May I decrease, as You increase (John 3:30). 
 
The more I surrender my heart and my life to You, the more Your heart and Your life will flow through me -- and the more everyone I encounter will know I've been with You and Your Spirit is within me. "Christ in me" (Colossians 1:7). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be filled with the Spirit of Jesus as you surrender more and more of heart and your life to Him every day, in Jesus' name. May everyone know everywhere you go that you've been with Jesus and that Jesus is within you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, Thank You! so much for your prayers for us this past weekend at Burket United Methodist Church with my good friend Pastor Gary Loy and Kevin Shelton in the Warsaw, Indiana area -- a little church with a big heart! And the Lord's Presence was with us in a big way! We had salvations, miraculous physical healing, deep inner healing, great deliverance and spiritual freedom, with powerful and refreshing renewal of the Holy Spirit in the mighty name of Jesus, to the glory of our faithful, loving Father! I pray for a fresh moving of the Spirit in your heart and your community. Please pray the same for me. God bless you!

I'm excited to be sharing a message of hope and healing with Max Lucado tomorrow night at the First Wednesday Healing & Worship Service at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Crownridge campus on I-10. Our Rapha God Ministries team will be joining the Oak Hills Church prayer team to offer personal prayer ministry. Please come join us if you can at 7pm. All are welcome!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!