Monday, November 14, 2016

Morning by Morning, November 14 - "So Great a Salvation"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me hear what's on Your heart, as You align Your thoughts and Your desires with mine, here in these first moments of my morning.  ...
 
"Since, therefore, the children share flesh and blood, He himself likewise shared the same things, so that through death He might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by the fear of death. For it is clear He did not come to help angels, but the descendants of Abraham. Therefore He had to become like His brothers and sisters in every respect, so that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make a sacrifice of atonement for the sins of the people. Because He himself was tested by what He suffered, He is able to help those who are being tested" (Hebrews 2:14-18).
 
You became like me so that I could become like You. You died for my sins so that I could live by the power of Your grace. You were tested by Your sufferings so that I could come through every test in the power of the One who overcame every test for me. You destroyed the one who has the power of death so that I can have abundant life in You.
 
You've come to help us, as the descendants of Abraham. And every day we put our faith in You, You are "bringing many children to glory" Hebrews 2:10). You are the Son of God; and now, by the grace of God through all You've done for me in Your sacrifice of love, I am a son of God. "The One who sanctifies and those being sanctified all have one Father. For this reason Jesus is not ashamed to call (us) brothers and sisters" (v. 2:11).
 
 Let me never "neglect so great a salvation" (v. 2:3). Every day, by the power of Your grace, "I will put my trust in (You)" (v. 2:13).  I will choose to "see Jesus" (v. 2:9). And I will choose to live each day of my life for the One who gave His life for me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will live in the fullness and abundance of life you have in Christ through so great a salvation you have in Him, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!