Thursday, November 03, 2016

Morning by Morning, November 3 - "Rejoice in God"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I'm so grateful for Your grace, that it's the heart of my God to welcome me into the embrace of Your love every morning and every moment of my day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"We also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation" (Romans 5:11 NKJV).
 
Sometimes I feel I don't rejoice enough in You and all You've done for me and all You are to me. I suppose the honest truth is that sometimes I even begin to take my grace for granted. But Lord, let it not be so. Remind me every morning, as I begin each new day to "proclaim the praises of Him who called (me) out of darkness into (Your) marvelous light; (we) who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy" (1 Peter 2:9-10 NKJV).
 
Apart from You, I can do nothing (John 15:5). But I praise You and rejoice in You that I never have to be apart from You, that You are "with (me) always" (Matthew 28:20). That's not something I ever earned or deserved, but it's something You yearn to have in the loving relationship You offer to all who embrace Your love and grace (2 Peter 3:9; John 3:16).
 
I embrace Your love and grace today, my Lord. I rejoice in God through my Lord Jesus Christ, who saved me and raised me up into this embrace of love, setting me free to be all You've yearned for me to be in You. By the grace of God, may I never take Your grace for granted. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will be filled with joy, as you rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ in the grace and embrace of His love for you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

Jesus holding lamb
 
Friends, sorry to be out of touch for a couple of days with my morning prayers. A team from our ministry were in Austin for further equipping through Dr. Charles Kraft's ministry on healing and deliverance prayer ministry. Please keep us in prayer as we continue our own Level 2 School of Ministry back here in San Antonio tonight. God bless you and may He continue to equip and empower you to fulfill your ministry where the Lord has strategically positioned you for this season. Please pray the same for us. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!