Monday, November 07, 2016

Morning by Morning, November 7 - "Where Righteousness is At Home"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. In silence before You, I watch and wait for Your leading, as I begin my day in Your embrace -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"In accordance with His promise, we wait for new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness is at home. Therefore, beloved, while you are waiting for these things, strive to be found by Him at peace, without spot or blemish; and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation" (2 Peter 3:13-15).
 
Lord, I want righteousness to be at home in my heart -- right with You, right with others, right within myself. I want to be found by You at peace -- at peace with You, at peace with others, at peace within myself. Thank You for Your patience with me while Your Spirit is at work within me, setting things right in Your righteousness and bringing Your peace to my soul in the fullness of the salvation You're working out in me every day of my journey of faith in You. "For it is God who is at work in (me), enabling (me) both to will and to work for His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).
 
So what can I do in my heart to make righteousness more at home?  ...
 
It seems I hear You saying:  "My son, My Spirit is at work in the heart of each one who welcomes Me to do My work within you. Your part is to allow Me to form My thoughts in your mind and My desires in your heart. Be willing to be sensitive to My leading, to respond to My correction and embrace My affirmation. I'm aligning your thoughts and your desires with Mine, as you willingly choose to allow Me to do so. This is My good pleasure, My son." 
 
Yes, Lord. I willingly choose to allow You to be at work in me. By the power of Your grace, let Your righteousness be more at home in me each day. "For this is the will of God, (my) sanctification" (1 Thessalonians 4:3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray the righteousness of God will be more and more at home in your heart, as you allow the Holy Spirit to work within you to make you more like Jesus each day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!