Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Morning by Morning, November 15 - "Be Radiant" 
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- I worship You and welcome You into my heart and into my day.  ...
 
"Look to Him, and be radiant" (Psalm 34:5).
 
As I look to You, Your Spirit shines on me. As I worship You, Your Spirit awakens me. As I seek You first and Your kingdom and Your righteousness, Your Spirit changes me, aligning my thoughts with Your thoughts and my desires with Your desires, causing my nature to be more like Your nature. You make me radiant with the glory of Your manifest Presence -- here in me and here upon me.
 
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And all of us, with unveiled face, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:17-18).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Lift up my eyes to my Maker, open up my spirit to my Savior. Let me "arise, shine; for (my) Light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon (me).... Then (I) shall see and be radiant; (my) heart shall thrill and rejoice!" (Isaiah 60:1-5). 
 
By Your grace I embrace the blessing of Your radiance:  "The Lord bless (me) and keep (me); the Lord make His face to shine upon (me), and be gracious to (me); the Lord lift up His countenance upon (me), and give (me) peace" (Numbers 6:22). Then let me arise and shine to carry the radiance of Your glory everywhere You send me today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will arise and shine everywhere the Lord sends you today, in the radiance of His glory upon you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!