Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Morning by Morning, November 29 - "The Implanted Word"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I begin my day seeking Your face and listening for Your voice.  ...
 
"You must understand this, my beloved:  let everyone be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger; for your anger does not produce God's righteousness. Therefore rid yourselves of all sordidness and rank growth of wickedness and welcome with meekness the implanted word that has the power to save your souls" (James 1:19-21).
 
With meekness, I welcome Your implanted word. Like a seed planted in a plowed field, plant the seed of Your word in my heart. Help me listen; help me hear. Help me trust and believe by faith that Your word has the power to save my soul and produce in me a harvest of Your righteousness. 
 
"Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Romans 10:17). So as I listen and as I hear, Your words, implanted in my heart, are "spirit and life" to my soul (John 6:63). Let them find "good soil" in my heart that's wide open to Your will and Your words (Mark 4:8). Let them grow to maturity and produce the full measure of the harvest You've purposed for my life -- "growing up and increasing and yielding thirty and sixty and a hundredfold" (Mark 4:8). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray "the implanted word" of God will find good soil in your heart to produce God's great harvest through your life today and every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!