Friday, November 18, 2016

Morning by Morning, November 18 - Eyes of Eternity
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me see as You see, hear as You hear, so I can walk as You walk. Now help me look and listen to see what's on Your heart today for me to pray today, O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.   ...
 
"For this slight momentary affliction is preparing us for an eternal weight of glory beyond all measure, because we look not at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen; for what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:17).
 
Help me see with the eyes of eternity. Help me "walk by faith, not by sight" (v. 5:7). Help me trust that You are at work in all things, causing all things to work together for Your plans and Your purpose. What looks messy to me, looks like a masterpiece to You. Help me see the masterpiece, as I keep looking to the Master and trusting in Your master plan. 
 
"As it is written, 'What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love Him' -- these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God" (1 Corinthians 2:9-10). By grace, through faith, I choose to see with the eyes of eternity and trust in this "eternal weight of glory beyond all measure" You are preparing for me and all who are willing to believe. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will see will the eyes of eternity and embrace by faith all our awesome God has prepared for you , in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!