Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Morning by Morning, May 15 - "Pray in the Holy Spirit"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. In worship and prayer, in spirit and truth, I commune with You to begin this day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...
 
"But you, beloved, build yourselves up on your most holy faith; pray in the Holy Spirit; keep yourselves in the love of God; look forward to the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life" (Jude 1:20).
 
Thank You for the grace and the blessing to "pray in the Holy Spirit," to allow Your Spirit to pray through my spirit, to allow Your words to flow through my mouth, as I deeply abide in You and You in me (John 15:5). As Your Word says, "the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words. And God, who searches the heart, knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God" (Romans 8:26-27).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Pray through me the perfect prayers of God, perfectly aligned with the will of God for every person, every region, every nation, every situation for which I'm interceding. I yield my thoughts to Your thoughts, my words to Your words, my prayers to Your prayers. And I believe as I "pray in the Holy Spirit," the word of the Lord is going forth and it will not return empty, but will accomplish all for which You have sent it (Isaiah 55:11) and that Your words are sending forth Your holy angels to accomplish Your will on earth as it in in heaven. "Bless the Lord, O you His angels, you mighty ones who do His bidding, obedient to His spoken word. Bless the Lord, all His hosts, His ministers that do His will" (Psalm 103:20-21).
 
So by the power of Your grace at work within me, "I will pray with the spirit, but I will pray with the mind also; I will sing praise with the spirit, but I will sing praise with the mind also" (1 Corinthians 14:15). I will praise You until I run out of words from my mind and begin to praise You through the words You pour out of my spirit. I will intercede as best as I can and all by Your grace according my understanding of Your will in my mind; and at the same time, I will also intercede with my spirit yielded to Your Spirit, like the clay that yields to the potter, like a child who yields to their father, and like a disciple who yields to their master, as I "pray in the Holy Spirit." 
 
All the while, You're "building up my most holy faith" to believe it's Your Spirit moving through my spirit and Your word going forth through my prayers, my praises, and my proclamations, through my declarations and decrees by the leading of Your Spirit, in agreement with Your will, and in the authority of Your name. This is one of the ways, You allow me to become more like You (1 Peter 4:11; 2 Peter 1:4; Romans 8:29; 1 John 4:17). For "anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17). 
 
"Praying in the Holy Spirit" is one of the ways You have entrusted us with Your "keys of the Kingdom of Heaven" that "whatever (we) bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever (we) loose on earth will be loosed in heaven" (Matthew 16:19). And not even "the gates of hell" can prevail against Your Word going forth in Your power through Your people who are called by Your name to advance Your Kingdom "on earth as it is heaven!" (Matthew 16:18 and 6:10) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you yield your mind to God's Spirit to pray in the Holy Spirit through you with power and authority in the mighty name of Jesus according to the will of God in every situation for intercession He puts on your heart, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Leaving in the Morning! -- Ministry Trip to Uganda
Friends, please keep us in prayer as our team travels to the African nation of Uganda May 16-29 for teaching, preaching, and evangelism in the refugee camps, pastors and leaders conferences, and a variety of settings to spread the Fire of the Holy Spirit and the love of God in Jesus' mighty name! We're expectant and excited to see what God will do! Thank you and God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!