Tuesday, May 07, 2019
































Morning by Morning, May 7 - Filled with the Cloud of the Glory of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Abide in me, as I abide in You. ....
 
"Then the priests brought the ark of the covenant of the Lord to its place, in the inner sanctuary of the house, in the most holy place, underneath the wings of the cherubim.... And when the priests came out of the holy place, a cloud filled the house of the Lord, so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord" (1 Kings 8:6-11).
 
My body is Your temple (1 Corinthians 6:19). And my heart is Your inner sanctuary, the most holy place of the house of the Lord in me (Ephesians 3:16).
 
Holy Spirit, come in the cloud of Your glory -- the glory of the manifest Presence of God -- and fill me up (Ephesians 5:18). Fill me up until I can't stand in my own strength, until I can't think in my own wisdom, until I can't take any glory for any good thing I'll ever do because it's all You at work within me, giving me the desire and the power to glorify God in the moments of my day (Philippians 2:13).
 
May Your Spirit bear witness with my spirit that I am a child of God -- embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit of the Living God (Romans 8:14-17). Fill this temple with "this cloud of glory" until my heart and my face "glow brightly with the glory of the Lord" (Ezekiel 10:4). Then, when I get up and go out from this morning time of prayer, tucked away in communion with You in "the secret place of the Most High" (Psalm 91:1 NKJV), I know You will go with me, abiding within me (John 15:5). And may everyone I encounter today recognize me as one who has "been with Jesus" (Acts 4:13 NKJV). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with the cloud of the glory of God in your heart and throughout the moments of your day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Ministry Trip to Uganda
Friends, please keep us in prayer as our team prepares to travel to the African nation of Uganda May 16-29 for teaching, preaching, and evangelism in the refugee camps, pastors and leaders conferences, and a variety of settings to spread the Fire of the Holy Spirit and the love of God in Jesus' mighty name! Thank you and God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!