Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Morning by Morning, May 14 - Prepared for Action to Produce a Harvest from the Imperishable Seed of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord, and I begin my day looking up to Your face and listening up for Your voice -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ... 

"Therefore prepare your minds for action; discipline yourselves; set all your hope on the grace that Jesus Christ will bring you when He is revealed.... He was destined before the foundation of the world, but was revealed at the end of the ages for your sake. Through Him you have come to trust in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are set on God.... You have been born anew, not of perishable but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God" (1 Peter 1:13-23). 

With "the living and enduring word of God in my heart" I can "prepare (my) mind for action." Your "words are spirit and life" (John 6:33). And Your words that have gone into my heart -- Your spoken word and Your written word -- are imperishable, incorruptible seed that will spring forth, that will never die, that will grow up and produce the fullness of life You've always intended in me and through me for my time in this world. "For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there until they have watered the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My word be that goes out from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, but is shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:10-11). 

So my faith and hope are set on You and the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. I may not always see the seeds of Your word that are growing in me, even though at times I may get the blessing of seeing some growth spurts, but I know I will see the harvest of the fullness of life and all that You've purposed. It will be good and it will be of God, for every seed must produce fruit after its own kind (Genesis 1:11). And the seeds You've sown in me and every disciple of Jesus Christ are the good kind of God. I "have been born anew" (1 Peter 1:23); I "have been born of God ... because God's seed abides in (me)" (1 John 3:9). And that God seed in me and in every one of the children of God who carry Your seed in our hearts will be prepared for action to produce the harvest You've intended for our time since "before the foundation of the world" (1 Peter 1:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you keep your faith and hope set on God, prepared for action to produce the harvest eternally intended by God through the imperishable seed of His words of spirit and life He has sown in your heart, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Preaching in Pakistan through our Internet Ministry
Friends, we are praising God for a great move of His Holy Spirit in Pakistan through our Internet Ministry last Saturday! Received this report from Pastor Fazal: "Dear Pastor Tommy, Thanks very much to share Powerful Sermon in Village. Thanks Lord 318 Souls are saved and 88 People are healed from different things! We give all Glory to Jesus Christ!"
 
Thank you so much for all your prayers and encouragement, my friends! Every month I am preaching in a different village with a big screen and interpreter in outdoor meetings. Praise God for the great things He is doing!


Ministry Trip to Uganda
Friends, please keep us in prayer as our team prepares to travel to the African nation of Uganda May 16-29 for teaching, preaching, and evangelism in the refugee camps, pastors and leaders conferences, and a variety of settings to spread the Fire of the Holy Spirit and the love of God in Jesus' mighty name! Thank you and God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!