Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Morning by Morning, December 25 - Merry Christmas!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Worshippers of God around the world will celebrate the birth of Christ today! And every day I celebrate my new birth in You (John 3:3).  ...
 
Thank You, Lord Jesus - You are One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit. You set aside the glory of Heaven to humble Yourself in the likeness of human flesh and blood, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, to be our Savior and show us the way that leads to a life filled with the peace and joy that only a life in Christ can bring (Philippians 2:5-11; Romans 14:17; John 15:11). 
 
"For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given; 
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6 NKJV).
 
As worship You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- and as I wish a Merry Christmas for all my friends, I praise You that You're the One who makes Christmas merry for me. For "in Your Presence there is fullness of joy!" (Psalm 16:11)  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be filled with the peace and joy that only a life in Christ can bring, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me.  God bless you, my friend! 

Merry Christmas and God Bless You,

from Tommy & Rocio Hays
and Messiah Ministries!
 

 

Jesus Messiah
  
Thank you for joining with me on this daily journey of prayer.
Please keep our ministry in mind for your Year End Giving, to help provide hope and healing through Messiah Ministries, fulfilling our calling of preparing the way of the Lord in the hearts of God's people and in our world. All contributions are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated. God bless you!


I write these prayer devotionals from my morning prayer time most every day and send them out right away the same morning -- real prayers, expressed and shared in real time from my spiritual life. If you would like to have a collection of these as a 365 Day Prayer Devotional for you or a friend, please order a copy today. God bless you!

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!