Monday, February 01, 2021

No! This Far and No More! - February 1, 2021

 Morning by Morning, February 1 - No! This Far and No More!

 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin my day grounded in Your Word and filled with Your Spirit -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
As I was reading the national news -- which I don't recommend, but heartily commend the Good News instead -- I found myself saying in my spirit, "No. No. No. No. No." It was really more like, "No. No. No! No!! No!!!" 
 
It was like what I hear from my wife, Rocio, sometimes when she's having one of her prophetic spiritual warfare dreams and I wake up to hear her taking a firm stand against an attack of spiritual darkness in her dream. "No. No. No. No. No." One time recently I woke up to see her even shaking her finger in her sleep, as she boldly but calming stood her ground. (She always wins, by the way -- in the mighty name of Jesus!)
 
Your Word comes to mind, in confirmation of what I'm sensing in my spirit about the kind of news I've been reading:
 
"Or who shut in the sea with doors
    when it burst out from the womb? --
when I made the clouds its garment,
    and thick darkness its swaddling band,
and prescribed bounds for it,
    and set bars and doors,
and said, 'Thus far shall you come, and no farther,
    and here shall your proud waves be stopped'?" (Job 38:8-11)
 
Thus far and no farther. This far and no more! ...
 
To the waves of destruction hammering the shores of our nation right now, my spirit rises up to say, "No. No. No. No. No. No!" To the assault upon the sanctify of life, Biblical marriage, security of gender identity, freedom of our rights of speech and Constitutional protection of our right to live and practice our faith in good conscience, our national sovereignty, our bold stance in support of the nation of Israel and her people from annihilation as we're called to do as a nation by the Word of God, and to all that's under assault in both the unseen realm and the realm that's all too evident to see before our very eyes, my spirit says, "No. No. No. No. No! This far and no more!"
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Wake us up. Let Your people who are called by Your name be woke in the ways of God, not woke to the ways of the world:
 
"Sleeper, awake!
    Rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you!" (Ephesians 5:14)
 
Even now, let hope arise. Let faith stand firm. Let breakthrough burst forth. Let us "take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them" (Ephesians 5:11). "The days are evil" but our God is greater! (Ephesians 5:16)  So let us "be filled with Spirit" (Ephesians 5:18) and filled with the courage to keep taking our stand to stem the tide and speak to these waves, declaring with one voice, "No. No. No. No. No. No! This far and no more!" In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be filled with the hope and faith of the Holy Spirit to rise up in your human spirit to keep taking your stand and keeping saying, "No!" to all that's coming against the Word and will of God in our world in these days, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. Our God is greater! God bless you, my friend! 



Teaching at a Helotes "Texas-sized Backyard Gathering" on Saturday, Feb. 6th. Please keep us in prayer for our gathering this weekend for worship, teaching, and encouragement in Helotes, Texas.

Speaking at the Canyon Lake, Texas Aglow Lighthouse monthly gathering, Saturday Feb. 13. Please contact Sheila Kolaja for details and rsvp at: sheilakolaja1@gmail.com


Weekly Healing Prayer Ministry Course at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Friends, please keep us in your prayers for our weekly online series Healing Prayers: Free to Be Like Jesus on Thursdays. I'm teaching and equipping a prayer ministry team to serve at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio. God is getting His people ready for the great harvest to come! I pray for your equipping and serving as well in your calling and destiny with the gifts the Lord is giving and stirring up in you! God bless you!


Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257


Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at: