Monday, February 22, 2021

"Lack No Good Thing" - February 22, 2021

 Morning by Morning, February 22 - "Lack No Good Thing"

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look to You and listen for Your leading -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ... 

"The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing" (Psalm 34:10). 

We suffer when we don't seek You. We struggle when we don't seek You. But when we seek You, You satisfy us with every good thing.  

Then -- even through the suffering and the struggles of real life in a broken and fallen world -- You satisfy us with the peace and provision we need, the grace and mercy we need, the wisdom and guidance we need, and every "good thing" we need from our good God who's with us and for us. We don't lack because You're not lacking. As we look up to You, You're looking out for us. 

So I begin my day by seeking You, Lord. I lay before You every need and every struggle. I put the burdens on my heart into Your hands. By Your mercy and grace, I will "lack no good thing." I rest and trust in the Truth that "My God will supply every need of (mine) according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you lack no good thing as You keeping looking to the Lord, trusting in Him and following His leading, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Pakistan Evangelism Ministry this past Weekend!
Friends, I'm excited to share this praise report I just received from Pastor Rizwan Fazal after our outdoor evangelistic meeting through our Skype Internet Ministry in Pakistan this weekend:  "Thanks very much to share Powerful Word of God with people of Pakistan. Thanks Lord 248 Souls are Saved and 23 Persons are Healed." Praise God!! All glory to Him!!

We thank you so much for all your encouragement, prayers, and support that make this ministry possible! God bless you!

Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257


Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at: