Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Seeking "Perfect Peace" - February 24, 2021

 Morning by Morning, February 24 - Seeking "Perfect Peace"

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. With Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, guide my steps in Your will for me today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ... 

"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock" (Isaiah 26:3-4). 

Your promise of "perfect peace" is a state mind that flows from a state of the heart that trusts in You. Without trusting in You, we can't keep our mind stayed on You. And without our mind stayed on You, there is no peace for us. Peace of mind has to begin with a peace in our hearts that can only come from trusting You. Seeking "perfect peace" is the journey of developing deeper trust in You. 

So help me trust You more today, Lord. Remind me of Your faithfulness and Your goodness, all the days of my life. Remind me that You're always with me, always watching over me, never leaving me, never forsaking me. 

Remembering Your faithfulness in the days that have passed deepens my trust in Your faithfulness today and forever. For You are "the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8). And You are my "Everlasting Rock" on which I stand, and every day You're teaching me how to stand more firmly and trust more deeply. 

As I fix my mind on You, as I put my trust in You, You are filling me afresh with a deep sense of Your presence -- here with me now and here within me now. And even now, as I entrust my life and my day to You, You've giving me the grace to find my perfect peace in You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you find your perfect peace as you keep your mind stayed on the One who is so worthy of your trust and the only Source of your peace, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:
Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257


Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at: