Thursday, July 01, 2021

“One Spirit with Him” - July 1, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, July 1 - “One Spirit with Him”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Catch up my spirit, up into Your embrace -- my Abba Father, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit of the Living God. You are One; and I receive Your invitation and Your embrace to become one with You in every way I can, as I begin my day with You. ...

“He who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him” (1 Corinthians 6:17).

How can that be, Lord? How can I become one spirit with You? ...

As I listen for Your leading, I’m listening as one of Your sheep waiting to hear the voice of my Shepherd (John 10:3). I’m listening as one of Your children waiting in my human spirit to be led by Your Holy Spirit (Romans 8:14). And what I believe I’m hearing now in my heart is this: 

“Surrender. Yield. Look to Me and allow Me to fill your heart with My heart, your thoughts with My thoughts. Allow Me to be at work within you to make you more like Me. Allow Me to remove every barrier between us -- every barrier of guilt, regret, doubt, fear, confusion, and hesitation. Allow Me to lift you up into My embrace through the communion of worship and prayer, surrender and trust. Allow Me to make you one with Me. Not just one time. Not just in your morning time. But throughout the moments of your day, throughout the memories of your past, throughout the unfolding of every day I’ve set before you on your spiritual journey to learn to become one with Me.” ...

Yes, Lord. Let it be so. As I ponder and seek to discern what I believe I’m hearing as Your word in my heart, this written Word of Your Scripture comes to mind to confirm it:

“Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit” (2 Corinthians 3:17-18).

Come, Holy Spirit of God. Free me from hesitation. Free me from confusion and fear and doubt and regret and guilt and everything else that would ever try to separate me from Your Spirit, Your Presence, and the intimate embrace of Your mercy and love. Free me to believe this is Your word and Your will for me and for every one of Your children.

As Your Word confirms, You want none of these things to separate us from the communion and union You desire and empower us to receive:

“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:37-39). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you become one spirit with the Lord, with nothing separating your heart and spirit from His, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My New Book Just Published!

--Now Also in Hardback--

Friends, I'm so excited to publish my new book on right alignment of spirit, soul, and body called First the Spirit!
Order your copy today in Hardback, Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

July 10th
Preaching at Canyon Lake, Texas Aglow International Meeting

July 14-17
Speaking on the Power of the Holy Spirit
Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Annual Conference at Asbury Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky

August 11th
Speaking at San Antonio Aglow International Meeting
10-2:00

August 13-14th 
Leading a Prayer Ministry Equipping Weekend at
Centenary Church in Lexington, Kentucky

August 29-30th
Healing Prayer Services
at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Friday 8/29 at 7PM in person; Saturday 8/30 at 7PM by zoom.

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equipping Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. All are welcome to come join us at any time along the course. Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Tuesday Mornings
Teaching by Zoom on Deliverance Ministry Training for leaders of MorningStar Ministries Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and any contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.