Tuesday, July 11, 2023

“The King of Glory” Coming Through the Gates of Our Hearts - July 11, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, July 11 - “The King of Glory” Coming Through the Gates of Our Hearts

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill my heart with Your Spirit, my thoughts with Your wisdom, my mouth with Your words, as You make me more like. You today (Romans 8:29). ...

 

As I begin my day, I’m reminded of Your goodness, Your mercy, and Your grace that fresh and new for me and every one of Your children every morning. “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness” (Lamentations 3:22-23).

 

And as I open up my heart to You, and welcome Your Holy Spirit to fill me afresh to begin my day in communion with You, these words of one of my favorite Psalms come to mind. Just as it speaks of lifting up our heads and opening up our gates, I lift up my face to Your Presence and open up the gates of my heart to welcome You -- “the King of Glory” -- to come into my heart and every moment of my day:

 

1 The earth is the LORD’s, and all its fullness,

​​The world and those who dwell therein.

2 ​​For He has founded it upon the seas,

​​And established it upon the waters.

3 ​​Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD?

​​Or who may stand in His holy place?

4 ​​He who has clean hands and a pure heart,

​​Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,

​​Nor sworn deceitfully.

5 ​​He shall receive blessing from the LORD,

​​And righteousness from the God of his salvation.

6 ​​This Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him,

​​Who seek Your face. Selah

7 ​​Lift up your heads, O you gates!

​​And be lifted up, you everlasting doors!

​​And the King of Glory shall come in.

8 ​​Who is this King of Glory?

​​The LORD strong and mighty,

​​The LORD mighty in battle.

9 ​​Lift up your heads, O you gates!

​​Lift up, you everlasting doors!

​​And the King of Glory shall come in.

10 ​​Who is this King of glory?

​​The LORD of hosts,

​​He is the King of Glory!”

(Psalm 24:1-10)

 

King of Glory, I lift up my head and open up my heart to welcome You into every moment of my day and all of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be filled with the Holy Spirit of The King of Glory, as you open up the gates of your heart and welcome Him into every moment of your day and all of your life, in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

--Free to Be Like Jesus--

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


July 12-16

Connecting with Family on my way to Kenya for Ministry


July 17-31

Preaching an Evangelistic Festival in Kenya! I'll be part of a team of evangelists and intercessors sharing the Gospel in outdoor meetings, prisons, universities, orphanages, street ministry in Nyeri, Kenya, led by Wesley Paul Ministries. Over 150 Churches and ministry alliances across all denominations are hosting us and joining in weekly gatherings of unified prayer across the city!


August 5

Setting Hearts Free! conference

Messiah Ministries' Conference hosted at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas on Saturday 8:30 to 4:30, with breakfast and lunch included. Worship and Inner Healing Prayer Ministry.

All are Welcome! Please Spread the Word!

No Charge. Love Offering. Please send us an email to register:

Events@Messiah-Ministries.org


August 6

Preaching at The Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas

https://bridgefbg.com/sunday-worship-live-stream/


August 27

Preaching at The Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas

https://bridgefbg.com/sunday-worship-live-stream/


September 9 - Save the Date!

Messiah Ministries' Annual Celebration Fundraiser

Free to Be Like Jesus - Texas Style!

Please make plans to come join us if you can. Hosted this year at the Y.O. Ranch Hotel & Conference Center in Kerrville, Texas

Events@Messiah-Ministries.org


October 14

Speaking at the Worship Meeting with Louada Raschke Ministries at The Empty Cross in Kerrville, Texas for the Lunar Eclipse optimal vantage point in the Texas Hill Country when thousands will come to see it that weekend. Coming King Sculpture Prayer Garden.


October 21

Speaking at the Heart of Texas Meeting of Aglow International in Salado, Texas at the Saldado Museum and Event Center.

All are Welcome!


October 28

Teaching on Deliverance Prayer Ministry at the Central Texas Area Leaders Meeting for Aglow International Ministries.


November 2-13

Ministry in Spain! Freedom Encounter Weekends at 2 Churches inviting us for Inner Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry and Equipping


Tuesday Nights (September through May)

Teaching my Free to Be Like Jesus course at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas. Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays