Morning by Morning, September 3, 2026 — “What’s Ahead?”
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and seek to be more conformed to Your nature, to begin my day on purpose with You (Romans 8:29). …
As I wait, what comes to my heart is the question: “What’s ahead?” …
As I ponder the questions that naturally follow—What’s ahead for today? What’s ahead for this weekend? What’s ahead for this year? What’s ahead for this next season of life? this comes to mind:
It doesn’t matter what’s ahead as long as You’re my Head.
“(Jesus Christ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence” (Colossians 1:15-18).
You are my Head, Lord Jesus. And with You as my Head, I have no fear, anxiety, worry, or stress for what’s ahead. In fact, I’m excited for what’s ahead. Because whatever’s ahead, I get to do it with You on this great adventure of faith. Looking ahead as I keep looking to my Head. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged this day. In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
My friend, may you be looking forward to all that is ahead for you with great peace and joy and expectant faith, looking to the One who is our Head, in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!
Click Here to Listen to Today's Prayer: https://www.buzzsprout.com/2375760
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries 502 North Milam Street Fredericksburg, Texas 78624
Please share this word to encourage a friend! Anyone can sign up for free at: https://messiah-ministries.org
My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays
“Setting hearts free to be all you were created to be —Free to Be Like Jesus— secure in your identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling your destiny"
https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute |