Friday, September 24, 2010

Merciful, Mighty God 9-24-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Savior and Lord, mighty and merciful God, keep coming into my heart and into every moment of my day. … Merciful God Mighty are You Magnificent in glory Marvelous and true Merciful God Mighty are You Master of everything Maker of all things new Thank You for this stirring of my spirit in worship and praise, as You write this new song of hope and faith on my heart today. … “For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who is not partial and takes no bribe, who executes justice for the orphan and the widow, and who loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. You shall fear the Lord your God; Him alone shall you worship; to Him you shall hold fast, and by His name you shall swear. His your praise; He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things that your own eyes have seen” (Deuteronomy 10:17-21). You are a great and awesome God, who does great and awesome things. You are merciful and You are mighty. You are always moving in my life, causing all things to work together for good, as You give me grace to entrust all things to You. When I’m tempted to worry, You say, “Trust Me.” When I’m tempted to doubt, You say, “Only believe.” When I’m tempted to fear, You say, “Remember My faithfulness and keep the faith.” Praise You, God. Thank You, Lord. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I love You and trust You with my life today and every day. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My friend, be strengthened in the love and power of our mighty God today, who is faithful and able to provide all we need. He's always working in ways in we don't always see. So as my friend Doris says, "We're going to trust what He says and not what we see." I'm agreeing with God's words of blessing and promise in your life today. Thank you for agreeing for that with me in Jesus' mighty name (Matthew 18:19). God bless you! Friends, please keep us in prayer in preparation for my time of ministry in Wales, with Heather Butler and our team at gatherings we'll lead all across the country during our Encounter Wales revival campaign during the month of October. If you'd like to be on our interactive intercessory prayer team, please let me know and I'll get you on our email prayer team list. Thank you and God bless you! Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!