Monday, May 07, 2012

My God is For Me - May 7

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I set my focus on Your face and listen in my spirit for the leading of Your voice. ...

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?" (Romans 8:31-32, NKJ)


If You are for me, I have nothing to fear. If You are for me, I have nothing to lose. In fact, I can't lose. Even the things that challenge me and chafe me, even the things that worry me and weary me-You even cause those things to work together for my good, if I keep entrusting myself to the One who is for me, to the One who has already given Himself in the greatest sacrifice of love for me (v. 28).


So by the power of the grace of God at work for me and at work within me, I will not fear or worry; I will not waver or grow weary. I will trust in You and rest in Your truth. My God is for me. So what can stand against me? Whatever may come, whatever I may endure, as I journey each day through this broken, fallen world, I overcome and endure with You at my side and with Your Spirit inside (v. 9). In all these things, I am more than a conqueror through the One who loves me, the One who's for me, and the One who's with me (v. 37). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, please come join us Saturday, May 12, for our Dream Interpretation Teaching in Frankfort, Kentucky at 10 AM, with Lunch included. Hosted by Bishop William Morton at Thou Kingdom Come Ministries, 3445 Versailles Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601


We will also be presenting this teaching at the Lexington Aglow Ministries monthly meeting on Tuesday May 15 hosted at Southern Hills UMC in Lexington, Ky. All are welcome. Please come and spread the word!