Tuesday, May 01, 2012

"Always Before Me" - May 1

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, as You set my feet on Your path this day. ...

"I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. I keep the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure.... You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:7-11).


You are my wise King. You are my "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). You are the God who gives wisdom and guidance to all who ask and humble themselves to listen and hear (James 1:5).


Thank You for the peace that comes, even before the answer comes, when we entrust our questions to You. Even before I see where my path will lead in this season of my journey, I can rest secure that it will lead to good places with great adventures because You're always before me and Your Presence will always be with me all along the way. "Therefore my heart is glad and my soul rejoices." In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out