Thursday, May 31, 2012

"My Special Possession" - May 31

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me close; help me hear; guide my thoughts; direct my path. ...

"They shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, My special possession on the day when I act, and I will spare them as parents spare their children who serve them. Then once more you shall see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him" (Malachi 3:17-18).


Last night we were so honored to be welcomed by the Native American People and those who gathered with us on the site of the old Methodist Mission on the Cherokee Reservation in North Carolina. We asked for You to give us Your heart and Your words for each one of Your children. And You poured out Your prophetic words of encouragement and comfort for each one there, hungering to hear the Father's heart (1 Corinthians 14:3).


Thank You that You see us as Your special possessions, Your treasured jewels. You know us each by name and know us each as we truly are. And despite all our sins and failures, despite all our broken hearts and shattered dreams, You love us deeply and draw us intimately into Your embrace and Your purposes for our lives. O how You love us so. Help us see that and believe that every moment of every day. Help us live into the fullness of our inheritance as children of God, our great Creator and Father (Ephesians 1:11). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend, you are your Father's special and treasured possession! I pray you would know and experience the fullness of His perfect plans and purposes for your life. Thank you for praying the same for me -- in agreement in Jesus' name.


Friends, if you would like to be part of our Interactive Prayer Team covering us in ministry in some capacity, please send a note to Heather Butler, our Pastor of Prayer Ministries, and Heather will let you know the opportunities and blessings of being part of our team in this way: prayerlead@messiah-ministries.org


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out