Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Holy Hunger, Humble Heart - May 23

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be my vision, O Lord of my heart. ...

"Then His disciples asked Him what this parable meant. He said, 'To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God, but to others I speak in parables, so that 'looking they may not perceive, and listening they may not understand' " (Luke 8:9-10).


Lord, I want to be one who is able to look and see, to listen and hear. I want to be one who is able to perceive and understand Your words of spirit and life. I want to be one who is able to know and embrace Your secrets of the kingdom of God.


Give me a holy hunger to seek and a humble heart to learn. "It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out" (Proverbs 25:2). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


We are lining up meetings on our travels in June through North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas. Please come join us whenever you can and keep us in your prayers. We will be updating our events on the web-site:



Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out