Monday, May 14, 2012

True Heart - May 14

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I can always speak and know You are listening, because You're always here. ...

"Those who speak on their own seek their own glory, but the one who seeks the glory of Him who sent him is true, and there is nothing false in him" (John 7:18).


I want my heart to be true and I want my words to be true. I want my life to be one that leads others to the One who is true, as I try to follow You and worship You in spirit and in truth. Please forgive me when I fail, strengthen me when I'm weak, and correct me when I'm wrong.


Remind me throughout the moments of my day that I am seeking Your glory, honoring Your name, advancing Your kingdom-not my own. Continue to free me from self-centeredness and self-righteousness. Continue to move in my spirit to lift up my eyes and open up my heart to trust in the One who is true. Then out of the abundance of my heart, let my mouth and my life speak (Luke 6:45). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, please come join us This Weekend May 18-20 in Aledo, Illinois for our School of Ministry hosted at The First Methodist Church with my great friend, Pastor Jeff Bealmear. Contact Information at:



Sylvia and will be speaking This Tuesday, May 15 on Dream Interpreation, at the Lexington Aglow Ministries monthly meeting hosted at Southern Hills UMC in Lexington, Ky. All are welcome. Please come and spread the word!