Friday, May 18, 2012

"Taught by God" - May 18

Good morning, Lord Jesus. All is well with my soul, when I begin my day in Your embrace. ...

"It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me" (John 6:45).


Holy Spirit, You are always leading me to Jesus. Lord Jesus, You are always perfectly revealing my Father. Heavenly Father, You are always sending Your Holy Spirit. Together as One, yet in these three Persons of Your Being, expressing and revealing Yourself in the three Dimensions, You are always reaching out to embrace me, to teach me Your ways, to change me into Your image, and to conform me to Your nature. And though all this is always available to me, I must respond to Your grace by coming to You.


So I come to You in these first moments of my day. I open my spirit to encounter Your embrace and open my mind to learn Your ways. I want to be one who is "taught by God." And I admit I have much to learn. But You've taught me this much: You're a God who loves to give to those who ask. So in faith and trust, I humble myself to ask for Your teaching and welcome Your Spirit, who comes in Your name from our Father in heaven, to teach me Your ways and conform me to Your nature (v. 14:26). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Please come join us if you can and pray for us if you can't This Weekend May 18-20 in Aledo, Illinois for our School of Ministry hosted at The First Methodist Church with my great friend, Pastor Jeff Bealmear. Upcoming Ministry Events with Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries



We will be teaching on Dream Interpretation Monday Night, May 21 in Greensburg, Indiana on our way home. All are welcome! Contact Jeannie Bedel with Door of Life Ministries at tibedel@etczone.com