Monday, June 10, 2013

Morning by Morning, June 10 - "From the Womb of the Morning"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. With all that I am and all that I have, I entrust myself to You today, as best as I can and all by Your grace.  ...

"Your people will offer themselves willingly on the day you lead Your forces in holy splendor. From the womb of the morning, like dew, your youth will come to You" (Psalm 110:3).

Lord, I offer myself willingly to You this day. Let me follow You wherever You lead, clothed in Christ, in the holy splendor of Your righteousness. In the power of Your mercy and grace, You have made my heart right and You have made my heart sing (Colossians 3:16).

On this day that I celebrate another year of life since the day You brought me forth from my mother's womb, I also celebrate another year of life in Your Spirit. "From the womb of the morning," from the darkness of night to the light of Your glory, I awaken every day into newness of life in the joy of Your tender mercies.

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness" (Lamentations 3:22-23). Thank You, Jesus, for another day to embrace Your invitation to live into the fullness Your mercy and grace for me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  from the womb of the morning, may the Spirit of Christ clothe You in His righteousness and lead you in holy splendor to victory in every area of  your life today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Thank you for joining with me in the this journey of prayer, morning by morning, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257