Tuesday, June 04, 2013


Morning by Morning, June 4 - Smell Like Jesus

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me in the ways that lead to life in You today.  ...

"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads in every place the fragrance that comes from knowing Him. For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; to the one a fragrance from death to death, to other a fragrance from life to life. Who is sufficient for these things? For we are not peddlers of God's word like so many; but in Christ we speak as persons of sincerity, as persons sent from God and standing in His Presence" (2 Corinthians 2:14-17).

I want to be a person "sent from God" who's first taken time to be "standing in His Presence." I want to be a "person of sincerity" because I've first taken time to sincerely pursue the One who speaks to my heart and gives me His. That's the fragrance I want to "spread in every place" I go. And that fragrance only comes "from knowing Him."

Lord, I have choices to make and lives to touch today, like each one of Your disciples You send out into the world every day. I want to honor You in all things. Forgive me when I fail; correct me when I'm wrong; help me when I struggle. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Let the aroma of Your Presence saturate my soul until I smell like Jesus. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend,  may you smell like Jesus today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be preaching on healing again with Max Lucado Wednesday Night at 7PM CST at Oak Hills Church on the main campus at Crownridge in San Antonio, Texas. Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can. Our Rapha God Ministries prayer team will be joining the OHC elders and prayer team to pray for all who seek the Lord's healing of spirit, soul, and body after the messages.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257