Friday, June 14, 2013


Morning by Morning, June 14 - Strengthen the Souls of the Disciples

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Savior and I am Your son. Speak to me as I listen for Your leading, I pray.  ...

"After they had proclaimed the good news to that city and had made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, then on to Iconium and Antioch. There they strengthened the souls of the disciples and encouraged them to continue in the faith, saying, 'It is through many persecutions that we must enter the kingdom of God' " (Acts 14:22).

Our souls needed to be strengthened. Our faith needs to be encouraged. We face many persecutions as we persist in our journey to enter the fullness of the kingdom of God. We are disciples because we need to be taught, we need to learn, we need to grow up into the full measure of the stature of Christ, both individually and together.

Thank You for those along my journey who have strengthened my soul and encouraged my faith. Thank You for teaching me through them to be more like You. And what I have learned along the way, help me be faithful to impart to those You entrust to me to strengthen and encourage. Freely we receive and freely we give. And in order to always have something of value to give, we have to be willing to always be willing to continue to receive. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends,  may you be strengthened and encouraged by the spiritual leaders and mentors the Lord bring into you life, and may He use you to strengthen and encourage those He entrusts to your leadership. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be going to Claremore, Oklahoma next weekend at the CMore House of Prayer to encourage in the intercessors and watchmen on the wall of the region, being hosted by my good friend, Tiffany Miller Lotz called Above the Storm. Come join us if you can!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257