Thursday, June 06, 2013


Morning by Morning, June 6 - Set Your Sights to "Seek Him"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart.  ...

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, for whoever would approach Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

Lord, I seek You with my eyes and with my heart. I seek You with passion and with faith. I seek You to find You and embrace You, to hold on to You and be held by You. I seek You first and throughout the moments of my day. And you reward me with a deep sense of Your Presence, with the confident assurance You'll never let go. As someone has said, "I'm safe and secure in Your no-slip grip."

Blessed are those who seek You with all their heart for they will be the ones who find You (Jeremiah 29:13). You said, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened" (Matthew 7:7-8, NKJ). You are the God who gives good things to those who ask and seek and knock (v. 7:11). You are the God who always gives Your very Spirit to all who will humbly and passionately pursue You in spirit and truth (Luke 11:13). And so I set my sights to seek You by faith more passionately each day than the day before - as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you set your sights to pursue our God with passion and faith, more every day. May you find Him and embrace Him and never let go of Him. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, thank you for praying for us at our Healing Service with Max Lucado last night at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas. I'm amazed at the Lord's favor to allow us to minister His healing love and power into the lives of His hurting people in such a significant way. I pray for God's healing grace in your life and community as well.

Please keep us in prayer the rest of this week as I go to Corpus Christi, Texas to join the other Methodist Ministers from my region for our Southwest Texas Annual Conference. Though our ministry is independent and non-denominational, I'm personally under appointment from my Bishop to lead Messiah Ministries, now in partnership with Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio. Thank you for all your support and encouragement that have made this ministry beyond the wall of the church possible for over fifteen years!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257