Monday, June 17, 2013


Morning by Morning, June 17 - "A Door of Faith"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. With honor and humility, with reverence and respect, I bow low before You and lift up my heart toward You, O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"When they arrived, they called the church together and related all that God had done with them, and how He had opened a door of faith for the Gentiles" (Acts 14:27).

Your first disciples went everywhere Your Spirit sent them. And everywhere Your Spirit sent them, Your Spirit went before them, preparing the way of the Lord in the hearts of those who were to hear the Good News of the Kingdom of God.

They were excited that You would use their lives to bring life to others, even if it meant "many persecutions," hardships, and rejection (v. 14:22). And they were excited to come back together with their fellow disciples to share with joy all God had done. With just as much excitement and passion, they looked forward to see all that God would do next.

From those first days until the last days to come, our calling and commission is the same. We come together in praise and prayer and then we go out as Your Spirit leads to share the same Good News. You're still opening "a door of faith" before every person in every nation and every generation with an invitation to step through that door into eternal life in the Kingdom of God. "And this Good News of the Kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world, as a testimony to all the nations; and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:14).

Lord Jesus, as one of Your disciples, proclaim Your Good News through my life to my generation everywhere Your Spirit sends me today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit will go with you and before you, opening doors of faith in the hearts of those you encounter everywhere He sends you today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be going to Claremore, Oklahoma next weekend at the CMore House of Prayer to encourage the intercessors and watchmen on the wall of the region, being hosted by my good friend, Tiffany Miller Lotz called Above the Storm. Come join us if you can! 
https://www.facebook.com/events/132789113590250/permalink/132840726918422/
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257