Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Morning by Morning, June 5 - Confidence and Competence in Christ

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In Your Presence, I humble myself to willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon You alone, O Lord, my God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God. Not that we are competent of ourselves to claim anything as coming from us; our competence is from God, who has made us competent to be ministers of a new covenant, not of letter but of spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life" (2 Corinthians 3:4-6).

Lord, I have no confidence nor competence apart from You. Apart from You, I can do nothing (John 15:5). Every good and perfect gift comes from You (James 1:17).

You are my credentials. Your Spirit is my Teacher and Your daily guidance along my life-long journey is my school. Your New Covenant, this Gospel of the Kingdom of God, is my curriculum and the Word of God is my text. Help me learn Your ways to minister Your truth in love through the nature and Presence of Your Spirit, ever-abiding in me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be confident and competent in Christ, as His Holy Spirit anoints and empowers you for the ministries of truth and love He has planned for today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be preaching on healing again with Max Lucado Wednesday Night at 7PM CST at Oak Hills Church on the main campus at Crownridge in San Antonio, Texas. Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can. Our Rapha God Ministries prayer team will be joining the OHC elders and prayer team to pray for all who seek the Lord's healing of spirit, soul, and body after the messages. Oak Hills Church plans to Live-Stream the service at 7PM, Central Time (www.oakhillschurch.com/live-stream)


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257