Thursday, August 29, 2013


Morning by Morning, August 29 - Change of Heart

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today.  ...

"A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you; and I will remove from your body the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you, and make you follow My statutes and be careful to observe My ordinances. Then you shall live in the land that I gave to your ancestors; and you shall be My people, and I will be your God" (Ezekiel 36:24).

What You promised to Your people Israel, You promise for all who will humble themselves to seek Your face and receive Your Spirit. You'll change us from the inside out -- from a heart of stone to a heart of flesh, from hardness of heart to tenderness of heart, from insisting on our ways to trusting in Your ways. "For it is God who is at work in (us), enabling (us) both to will and to work for His good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13).

With Your Spirit abiding deeply within our spirits, at work within us from the inside out -- encouraging us, enabling us, empowering us -- we will inherit the fullness of all You've provided for us -- identity in You, destiny in Your will, an eternal shalom of true peace with You, peace with one another, and peace within ourselves (Romans 5:1). You will be our God and we will be Your people forever, for "God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us" (Romans 5:5).

Come, Holy Spirit. I need a change of heart. I need a heart like Jesus, who perfectly reveals the heart of my Father. Come change my heart from the inside out. From Deep to deep, and Spirit to spirit, keep filling my spirit and changing my heart this day and every day, until Your nature becomes my nature, Your thoughts become my thoughts, and Your ways become my ways (Romans 8:29). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you have a change of heart today, as our Father God keeps pouring His Holy Spirit into your heart to make you more like Jesus every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, thank you for your prayers for us. We've been filming parts of our teaching on Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry at Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio. The teachings, testimonies, and real-life demonstrations of inner healing and deliverance prayer ministry went incredibly well. Praise God! Please keep us in prayer to develop this resource to share with others for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry. God bless you!

Please keep me and our ministry in prayer as I go out on the road several times for engagements this coming month in our ministry of "Healing from the Inside Out" to help prepare the Body and Bride of Christ for the coming of our King:

Sept 1  First Christian Church, Ruidoso, New Mexico
Sept 12-14  Living Waters Mens Retreat, Brevard, North Carolina
Sept 15-16  Ministry with prophetic psalmist Heather Butler from Wales, our Pastor of Prayer, at East Stone Gap UMC, Virginia
Sept 22  Holy Spirit Day Apart, Kingswood UMC, Amarillo
Sept 27-28 Healing Service and Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Flint, Michigan

Heather Butler, our great friend and intercessor from Wales will be in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky in September. We can forward her itinerary to you if you'd like to join her and receive from the Lord through her gift of prophetic singing and the word the Lord has given her for this visit. I'm excited to be joining her for ministry in Virginia. Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue