Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Morning by Morning, January 20 - Everlasting God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift my eyes to the heavens and open my heart to hear Your leading, O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is an everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and strengthens the powerless. Even youths will faint and be weary, and the young will fall exhausted; but those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint" (Isaiah 40:28-31).
 
Everlasting God. Always faithful God. Unchangeable, unshakeable, unstoppable God. You don't faint or grow weary. And when I do, You strengthen me and encourage me and empower me to keep looking to You and trusting in You to get me through.
 
You're full aware of every battle, every struggle, every need I'll every face. You're never caught off guard or blindsided. You're the Creator of the ends of the earth; and Your heart for me, Your love and grace for me, stretches from one end of the earth to the other for me. So whenever I feel like I'm falling or failing, whenever I feel like I'm loosing steam or burning out, whenever I feel like I'm floundering around or tossed about, You're always there to lift me up and hold me close. You fill me up and cheer me up until I'm soaring like an eagle again.
 
Yes, I've known. And yes, I've heard. So yes, by the power of Your grace, I'm going to keep on looking to You and trusting in You, my everlasting God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray your spirit will soar like an eagle, as you keep trusting our everlasting God every struggle or challenge you every face, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!