Friday, January 22, 2016

Morning by Morning, January 22 - "Be Love"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day.  ...
 
"So we have known and believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them. Love has been perfected in this:  that we may have boldness on the day of judgment, because as He is, so are we in this world" (1 John 4:6-17).
 
It's all about love. You are Love. And as You are, so are we in this world.
 
I started to pray, "Lord, teach me how to love." But what I hear in my heart is Your Spirit inviting me to pray instead, "Lord, empower me to be love." Because as You are, so am I to be in this world. Teach me how to "be love." Empower me to "be love."
 
Tell me what that means. Show me what that looks like. In the moment-to-moment journey of my everyday life, give me a revelation of what it is to "be love." 
 
Suddenly, I feel like that's the most important task of my day. Suddenly, I feel like that's perhaps the most important goal of my life. So as best as I can and all by Your grace, I set my mind and turn my heart to direct my focus toward this goal. By the power of the grace of God, I choose to "be love" -- now and throughout the moments of my day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will "be love" -- just as He is, so you will be, by the power of God's grace, in your world today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!