Friday, February 19, 2016

Morning by Morning, February 19 - "First Fruits of All"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be exalted as Lord in my heart and all the moments of my day.  ...
 
"Honor the Lord with your substance and with the first fruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine" (Proverbs 3:9-10).
 
As I rise to begin my day, my first thoughts belong to You, my first desires belong to You, my first words belong to You. I offer to You the first fruits of all I have and all I am. It's sort of like a down-payment of my declaration that all I have and all I am belong to You. It's another way of saying I "seek first the kingdom of God and (Your) righteousness" (Matthew 6:33 NKJV). It's another way of saying, "It is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me" (Galatians 2:20).
 
Thank You for reminding me to start this day well so that it may go well throughout the moments of my day. Offering my first fruits to You helps prepare the way for You to display Your fruit through my life this day (Galatians 5:22-23). 
 
Thank You for filling my barns and my vats, for filling my spirit and my soul, with the extravagant abundance of Your grace. Thank You, most of all, for filling me with "God's love has been poured into (my) heart through the Holy Spirit that has been given to (me)" (Romans 5:5). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray the Lord will fill your barns and your vats, your spirit and your soul, with the extravagant abundance of His grace and fullness of His Spirit and His love, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  
 

Ministering in Lexington, Kentucky Area March 4-5
Please join us for the Power of Love Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society headquarters in Wilmore, where I'll be teaching and ministering with 
 Dr. Steve Seamands and Pastor Amy Barkman.
Registration is free but please let Pastor Amy know if you may be attending with an email to her at  amyb_love@att.net or
Please Spread the Word!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!