Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Morning  by Morning, March 21 - "The Soul that Seeks Him"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, filled with the Holy Spirit, I want to begin my day deeply connected with You, O Lord my God.  ...
 
"The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul that seeks Him" (Lamentations 3:25).
 
Lord, I seek You. I watch and wait for You. I desperately need You and want to live each day completely trusting You, resting in You, and walking with You. 
 
Thank You for the promise and encouragement of Your Word, "If you seek Him, He will be found by you" (1 Chronicles 28:9). You are the God who "rewards those who seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6). "They will receive blessing from the Lord, and vindication from the God of their salvation. Such is the company of those who seek Him, who seek the face of the God of Jacob" (Psalm 24:5-6).
 
Help me grow in this grace of seeking You, Lord. What is it to "seek" You?  ...
 
It seems I hear You saying in my heart:  "To seek Me is to pursue Me, to actively desire to encounter Me, opening your heart and your mind to Me to expectantly interact with Me in personal, living relationship with Me."
 
Yes, Lord. I want to "seek" You more. I want to expectantly interact with you more. Increase that desire within me, I pray. "Let us lift up our hearts as well as our hands to God in heaven" (Lamentations 3:41). 
 
"Enoch walked with God" (Genesis 5:24). How much more can I, with Your very Spirit abiding here in my heart, every moment of every day? (Romans 8:9) Let me be one who seeks You and pursues You, actively desiring to encounter You, opening my heart and my mind to You, expectantly yearning to interact with You in a personal, living relationship that grows deeper each day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will be stirred in your spirit to seek our God and encounter Him more deeply each day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. May you receive the fullness of every reward He has for those who seek Him. God bless you, my friend!




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!