Monday, March 27, 2017

Morning by Morning, March 27 - Resilient, Indestructible, Uncontainable
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day well, as I choose to start it with You.  ...
 
"Therefore, since God in His mercy has given us this new way, we never give up.... We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves. We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. Through suffering, our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus may also be seen in our bodies.... That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day" (2 Corinthians 4:1-16 NLT).
 
With Your Spirit renewing me every day, my faith is resilient. With Your grace empowering me to see with Your eyes and love with Your heart and walk in Your ways, my hope is indestructible. With Your Word sown into my spirit, establishing me in the confidence of Your truth and the assurance of Your presence, my love in uncontainable. These "three things will last forever -- faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love" (1 Corinthians 13:13 NLT). "Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance" (1 Corinthians 13:7 NLT).
 
You are Love (1 John 4:8). And You've filled me with Your Spirit -- the Spirit of the power of Your love (1 John 4:16). It's that love that's renewed every day, through every circumstance, even growing stronger through every battle, which just becomes another opportunity to grow in the grace of Your love. That's the heart, the heart of love, that never gives up, no matter what -- resilient, indestructible, uncontainable. That's the heart You've given me and all who seek to follow You (1 John 4:17). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you experience the power of God's love flowing through you today in every circumstance -- resident, indestructible, and uncontainable, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Friends, please come join us and spread the word for our "Glory to Glory" Healing Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society Headquarters in Wilmore, Kentucky March 31-April 1st. I'm excited to be sharing a message and ministry time along with one of my mentors in ministry, Dr. Steve Seamands of Asbury Seminary, as well as Jeff Rogers of Wellspring Prayer Center, Chris Dunagan, and Pastor Amy Barkman.

Attendance is Free, but please Register for the Conference:


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!