Thursday, March 09, 2017

Morning by Morning, March 9 - Seated with Christ in the Heavenly Places
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today.  ...
 
"But God, who is rich in mercy, out of the great love with which He loved us even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ -- by grace you have been saved -- and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the immeasurable riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:4-7).
 
Lord, what does it mean that I am "seated" with Christ "in the heavenly places?"  ...
 
It seems I hear You speaking in my heart:  "You are in Me and I am in you. Where I am, you will be also. In the heavenly places of My eternal realm, you have overcome because I have overcome. My heavenly realm transcends the earthly realm, and as you allow Me to align your heart with My heart, your will with My will, My kingdom comes and My will is done on earth as it is in heaven -- in this earthly realm as it is in My heavenly realm."  ...
 
Yes, Lord. Teach me more. Help me grasp and embrace more of all You've done for me and all You're doing in me, having "seated" me in Christ "in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 1:17-23). Help me live into the fullness of all You intended in these "riches of (Your) glorious inheritance among the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of (Your) power for us who believe, according to the working of (Your) great power" (Ephesians 1:18-19).
 
It's all by Your grace and only in Your grace -- the power of Your grace that frees me to be all You created me to be (Ephesians 2:8). "For we are what He has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God has prepared beforehand to be our way of life" (Ephesians 2:10).  In the power of Your grace, let me "lead a life worthy of the calling to which (I) have been called" (Ephesians 4:1). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you grow in the grace of God to more fully grasp and embrace all He has done for you and is doing in you through Christ, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
       
     




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!