Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Morning by Morning, March 15 - The Good Shepherd of My Soul
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come into my heart and the moments of my day.  ...
 
"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; 
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul; 
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil; 
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever" (Psalm 23 NKJV).
 
You're my Good Shepherd (John 10:11). And You're my Best Friend (John 15:15). You walk with me and You comfort me. You lead me in the paths that are right for me. You quiet my spirit and restore my soul as I rest in You and entrust all things to You. You see me and know me and You are always with me.
 
There's nothing I'll ever have to face alone. And there's nothing I'll ever have to endure that You've not already overcome (Hebrews 4:15). Even in the face of the enemies of my soul who would seek to steal my peace and distract my thoughts from the presence of Your goodness and mercy and love, You anoint me and empower me, You pour out Your abundance for me, and remind me that You are with me all the days of my life. For You are the Good Shepherd of my soul. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you rest secure in your journey with your Good Shepherd today and every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!





Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!