Friday, March 24, 2017

Morning by Morning, March 24 - "From Glory to Glory"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me in the right paths of Your plans for my life today.  ...
 
"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord" (2 Corinthians 3:17-18 NKJV).
 
Come, Holy Spirit -- "the Spirit of the Lord." Unveil my face; open my heart. Let me behold the glory of the Lord; let me see You clearly as You are, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- in the glory of Your manifest Presence.
 
You are with me. And You are forever, consistently changing me into Your image "from glory to glory" as I seek Your face and behold Your glory. You're taking my heart and forming it, taking my will and conforming it, taking my mind and transforming it. You're making me more like You each day (Romans 8:29).
 
Let there be no veil that would distort my vision of who You are or who You've created me to be. You're a good Father; You're a merciful Savior; You're an ever-abiding, ever-comforting, ever-empowering Presence in my life every moment of every day. Remove every veil of doubt or discouragement, of confusion or compromise, of fears of rejection or feelings of regret, of sorrow or shame, and everything less than all You desire for me in Your purpose and plan for my life in my loving, trusting relationship with You.
 
In the Presence of Your Spirit, "there is liberty" -- there is freedom from every blinder and barrier that would seek to separate me from You. "When one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away" (2 Corinthians 3:16 NKJV). So by the power of Your grace, I turn to You; I behold You; I embrace You. And I ask You to keep changing me into Your image "from glory to glory." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you are transformed into the image of the Lord our God from glory to glory every day, as you behold the glory of the Lord, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Friends, please come join us and spread the word for our "Glory to Glory" Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society Headquarters in Wilmore, Kentucky March 31-April 1st. I'm excited to be sharing a message and ministry time along with one of my mentors in ministry, Dr. Steve Seamands, as well as Jeff Rogers, Chris Dunagan, and Amy Barkman.

Attendance is Free, but please Register for the Conference:


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!