Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Morning by Morning, March 28 - Powerful Proof of the Presence of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I return to my morning place of prayer, I return to my first love. I love You, Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- and welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day.  ...
 
"God has given us His Spirit as proof that we live in Him and He in us" (1 John 4:13 NLT).
 
Holy Spirit of God -- when I sense Your presence welling up inside of me, when I experience Your anointing flowing through me, when I know deep down in my soul that I am not alone, that I am deeply loved, that I'm a child of God created for His pleasure and for His glory, You are my proof -- powerful proof -- that I live in God and God lives in me. "The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in (me). And just as God raised Jesus from the dead, He will give life to (my) mortal body by this same Spirit living within (me).... For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.... For His Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God's children" (Romans 8:11-16 NLT).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Fill me afresh today (Ephesians 5:18). Remind me of who I am, of Whose I am today. Let me live out this day in the full awareness of Your ever-abiding presence leading me, empowering me, and always assuring me I am a child of God. In Jesus' name pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you experience and embrace the powerful proof of the presence of God through a fresh filling of His Holy Spirit in your heart today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Friends, please come join us and spread the word for our "Glory to Glory" Healing Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society Headquarters in Wilmore, Kentucky March 31-April 1st. I'm excited to be sharing a message and ministry time along with one of my mentors in ministry, Dr. Steve Seamands of Asbury Seminary, as well as Jeff Rogers of Wellspring Prayer Center, Chris Dunagan, and Pastor Amy Barkman.

Attendance is Free, but please Register for the Conference:


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!