Thursday, August 10, 2017

Morning by Morning, August 10 - "This is My God, and I will Praise Him!"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon You alone.  ...
 
"Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord: 'I will sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously; horse and rider He has thrown into the sea. The Lord is my strength and my might, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him. The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is His name.... The Lord will reign forever and ever!" (Exodus 15:1-18)
 
I sing the song of Moses -- the song of victory and deliverance and salvation of my God. I join in the eternal of song of all who have seen the mighty hand of God move mightily on their behalf in their darkest hours and toughest battles, to make a way where there seemed to be no way, and to make Yourself known and show Yourself faithful in Your constant and certain presence through it all. "This is my God, and I will praise Him!"
 
Praising You lifts my eyes up to the hills where my strength comes from. Praising You reminds me of the One who is greater than anything I'm facing. Praising You proclaims Your victory even before the battle is fought. And praising You shifts the atmosphere of everything around me for the kingdom of heaven to break in to the kingdom of my world.
 
So I will praise You. I will trust You. I will worship You in spirit and truth, as I sing this song of victory and deliverance and salvation over my day, even before the battles are fought, believing in faith that in You my victories are already won. "This is my God, and I will praise Him!" In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you the song of victory and deliverance and salvation rising up in your spirit, as you praise our God through every battle you face, knowing your victory is won in Him, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!





Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!