Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Morning by Morning, August 22 - Go in the Power of the Spirit
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let God arise and His enemies be scattered -- here in my heart and everywhere I go!
 
"You shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth!" (Acts 1:8)
 
How I need Your Holy Spirit -- Your presence and Your power, living in me, flowing through me -- every moment of every day. Like the model of Jesus, showing us how to live our lives obeying the will of the Father and moving in the power of the Spirit, let me live my days "full of the Holy Spirit" and "led by the Spirit" (Luke 4:1). Like the model of Jesus, let me be "filled with the power of the Spirit" (Luke 4:14). And let me know without any doubt in my heart that "the Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me" to be all He created me to be and to do all He called me to do in the power and authority of Your name (Luke 4:18).
 
Lord Jesus, You said to Your first disciples, just as You continue to say to every one of Your disciples today, "As the Father sent Me, so I send you... Receive the Holy Spirit!" (John 20:21-22)  So as best as I can and all by Your grace, I receive Your Holy Spirit -- "the Spirit of Christ" within me, anointing me and empowering me to go where You send me and do what You command me to change the world around me in the power and authority of Your name (Romans 8:9). The same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me (Romans 8:11). And as God's Word says, "As He is, so (am I) in this world" (1 John 4:17). So anoint me and empower me with Your presence and Your power to get up and get on with my calling at Your command for Your glory in my world today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you'll be filled up and flowing out with the presence and power of the Holy Spirit today, changing your world everywhere God sends you, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Come join us for our Level 1 Prayer Ministry Training!
Starting Tuesday Night, September 5th, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. DVDs are also available.



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!