Monday, October 02, 2017

Morning by Morning, October 2 - God Goes Before Us and With Us
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the start and the center of all I am and all I do this day.  ...
 
"I will go before you and level the mountains, I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut through the bars of iron, I will give you the treasures of darkness and riches hidden in secret places, so that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, who call you by your name" (Isaiah 45:2-3).
 
You go before us. You anoint us with Your presence and power, Your wisdom and guidance, Your favor and blessing. You clear the way of all that would stand between us and the calling of our destiny that You have chosen for each of us. And at the same time, You go with us. You grasp us by hand and lead us by the heart "to open doors before (us)" (v. 1). "(You are) the Lord, and there is no other; besides (You) there is no god" (v. 5).
 
Thank You for going before me today. Thank You for going with me today. Thank You for opening the doors aligned with Your will and giving me the courage to step through them. Thank You for blessing me with Your favor and grace and giving me the humility to embrace and know that it comes from You alone. Awaken me in Your righteousness to walk rightly before You in the straight paths of Your will today -- as best as I can and all by Your grace (v. 13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



May you be anointed with the presence and power, the wisdom and guidance, and the favor and blessing of the Lord our God to walk in His will to fulfill your calling and destiny, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

 


Friends, I'm excited to be publishing my new book -- 
Free to Be Like Jesus! (Updated and Revised 3rd Edition) endorsed by Max Lucado, Andy Reese and Randy Clark. 
Click Here to Order One Today through Amazon/CreateSpace

 

Endorsement from Max Lucado:
"Tommy Hays has spent a lifetime studying the place of prayer in inner healing. I have personally benefitted from his teaching, writing, and encouragement. This book gathers a wealth of helpful insights and experiences into one volume. I am honored to have it on my shelf and honored to call Tommy my friend."
Endorsement from Andy Reese,
Author of Freedom Tools:
"Tommy Hays combines a lawyer's keen logic with a spiritual intuition to bring inner healing to a practical, effective, and applied level. His proven techniques have been used in hundreds of ministry settings and can serve as simple yet profound tools in the hands of even the novice minister."
Endorsement from Randy Clark,
Global Awakening:
"Free to Be Like Jesus! will take you on a journey to learn more about the inner healing ministry. This book has many foundational spiritual truths and will help you if you want more healing in your own life, or if you want more tools to assist you in your inner healing ministry."
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!