Friday, March 15, 2019

Morning by Morning, March 15 - "The Confession of Our Hope"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You're welcome here in my heart and every moment of my day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who has promised is faithful" (Hebrews 10:23).
 
Faithful One, hold me close to You. Hold fast to me as I hold fast to You. This is my confession -- that You are my Hope. "May the God of hope fill (me) with all joy and peace in believing, so that (I) may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).
 
And this is my prayer of surrender to the One who fills me with hope and with all joy and peace in believing -- that as I honestly and sincerely surrender my heart and my life to You, as best as I can all by Your grace, You will guide my steps, putting Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. As long as I seek to walk in humility with You, You will clearly confirm my steps that are right and true; and at the same time, You will lovingly correct my steps that are out of alignment with Your will and Your ways. 
 
So as I keep my hope fixed on You, as I keep believing and trusting in You, I can't lose. In that sense, it's all good in God. In that sense, I can be filled with all joy and peace even in the midst of all the "wavering" and unclear "confession" of what is right and true going on around me. My hope is in the One who does not change, the One who never wavers, the One who has promised to be faithful to me to the end. You are "the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8). You "will never leave (me) or forsake (me). So (I) can say with confidence, 'The Lord is my Helper; I will not be afraid'" (Hebrews 13:5-6).
 
"Now may the God of peace (and hope), who brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, the Great Shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, make (me) complete in everything good so that (I) may do His will, working among us what is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever!" (Hebrews 13:20-21) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you hold fast to the confession of our hope, holding fast to the One who is holding fast to You, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

       

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!