Monday, August 05, 2019

Morning by Moring, August 5 - Walking in Agreement with God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek You first and the Kingdom of God to begin my day in the right place, with You in the right place in my day (Matthew 6:33). ...
 
"Can two people walk together without agreeing on the direction?" (Amos 2:3 NLT)
 
I want to walk with You today, my Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. I want to walk in agreement with You -- step by step, moment by moment, throughout the moments of my day.
 
But rather than setting my path and asking You to walk with me, I'm asking You to set my path and allow me to walk with You. Let Your Word and Your Spirit guide my steps. "I will hear what God the Lord will speak.... Yes, the Lord will give what is good.... Righteousness will go before Him, and shall make His footsteps our pathway" (Psalm 85:8-13 NKJV). "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105).
 
Give me grace to be more sensitive to the promptings of Your Spirit, more trusting of the wisdom of Your Word, and more obedient to the sense of Your direction in every decision I make and every step I take. Your will be my destination and Your presence my constant companion on my journey. Fulfill Your Word in me today:  "Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, 'This is the way, walk in it,' whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left" (Isaiah 30:21). On our daily adventure of faith, I'm excited to see where You will lead! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My Friend, may you walk in agreement with God -- more sensitive to the prompting of His Spirit, more trusting of the wisdom of His Word, and more obedient to the sense of His direction, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

    
Thank you for joining with me on this journey of prayer -- Morning by Morning! God bless you!



 




 





  

   
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!