Thursday, August 15, 2019

Morning by Morning, August 15 - "Overflow with Confident Hope"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I call on Your name and listen for Your voice, for Your sheep hear Your voice (John 10:3) and Your children follow the leading of Your Spirit (Romans 8:14). ...
 
"I pray that God, the Source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13 NLT).
 
O Lord, my God, I do trust in You. You are faithful and true. You protect me in so many ways that I don't even see. You provide for me in so many ways that I don't even know. One day, when my faith has become sight and my hope has been fulfilled, I will look back and say with all the saints, "Look what the Lord has done!"
 
But between this day and that day, You invite me to "walk by faith, not by sight" (2 Corinthians 5:7). You remind me that "faith is the assurance of things hoped for, and the conviction of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). And every day You lead me to turn to You as the Source of my faith and the Source of my hope.
 
Fill me afresh today with Your faith and with Your hope. Give me the assurance and the conviction that You're protecting me today in ways I don't even see and providing for me in ways I don't even know. You are the One "called Faithful and True" (Revelation 19:11). "This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness!" (Lamentations 3:21-23 NKJV)
 
What turns my hope into the "confident hope" You promise in Your Word for all who trust in You is "the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:13). It's the power of Your Holy Spirit that give me all the faith I need, all the hope I need to trust You and Your faithfulness to me. Lord, fill me afresh with Your power to trust in You, full of faith and hope today. Let me "be filled with (Your) Spirit" (Ephesians 5:18) so I can "overflow with (Your) confident hope" this day and every day (Romans 15:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you overflow with confident hope today, filled with the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

        

Thank you for joining with me on this journey of prayer -- Morning by Morning! God bless you!

 



   
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!