Thursday, August 22, 2019

Morning by Morning, August 22 - "Right with God" Who is Right Here with Me
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I abide in You and You abide in me, to begin my day in the communion of prayer -- embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit (John 15:3). ...
 
"Since we have been made right with God by our faith, we have peace with God. This happened through our Lord Jesus Christ, who through our faith has brought us into that blessing of God's grace that we now enjoy. And we are happy because of the hope we have of sharing God's glory. We also have joy with our troubles, because we know that these troubles produce patience. And patience produces character, and character produces hope. And this hope will never disappoint us, because God has poured out His love to fill our hearts. He gave us His love through the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to us" (Romans 5:1-15 NCV).
 
It's good know you're "right with God." And it's so freeing to know there's nothing I can do that makes me right with God and there's nothing I can do that can keep me from being right with God. It's through my faith that You've brought me into this blessing of Your grace. "I mean that you have been saved by grace through believing. You did not save yourselves; it was a gift of God. It was not the result of your own efforts, so you cannot brag about it. God has made us what we are" (Ephesians 2:8-10 NCV).
 
My faith in You is what makes me right with You. "Without faith no one can please God. Anyone who comes to God must believe that He is real and that He rewards those who truly want to find Him" (Hebrews 11:6 NCV).
 
So when I go through the "troubles" -- the troubles we all go through in one form another on our daily journey of faith through this broken and fallen world -- it's knowing I'm "right with God" in my heart that gives my heart the peace and patience and perseverance I need to get through whatever troubles I face. That's how You keep building my faith and forming my character. That's how I can even have "joy with (my) troubles" because I know in my heart I'm right with You through my faith in trusting You. That faith tells me I'm "right with God" and my God is right here with me.
 
Holy Spirit, keep filling my heart with faith and hope and love. Keep assuring my heart I'm "right with God" and my God is right here with me through every trouble I face. By faith I believe You won't waste any of my troubles as an opportunity to keep growing my character and my faith. I can't mess this up by anything I do, as long as I keep opening my heart to Your Spirit and trusting in You. So I begin the journey of my day declaring by faith what I believe in my heart -- I'm right with God and my God is right here with me! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with the Holy Spirit, who is filling your heart with love and peace and joy to know that you are right with God and He is right here with you through every trouble you face, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

         


 

Thank you for joining with me on this journey of prayer -- Morning by Morning! God bless you!

 



   
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!