Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Morning by Morning, August 28 - "Have Peace in Me and My Words for You"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. My Lord and Savior, my "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6) -- I welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day. ...
 
"I am not alone because the Father is with Me. I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world" (John 16:32-33 NLT).
 
I'm never alone because You are always with me. Whatever my problems, I can have my peace in You and Your word for me.
 
You're a good Father. You're a merciful Savior. You're an ever-present Comforter. You're with me through the "many trials and sorrows" I endure on my journey through this broken and fallen world, which is really a journey of You making me more like You a little more every day. I can "take heart" in You because You have taken hold of me.
 
I believe I hear You speaking to my heart: "Have peace in Me. Let My words penetrate your spirit and wash over your mind, as you seek to abide in Me and allow Me to abide in you." ...
 
Yes, Lord. Let Your words speak to me. ...
 
With every challenging person, You're teaching me how to love (1 Peter 1:22). With every challenging battle, You're teaching me how to fight the good fight of the faith (1 Timothy 6:12). With every challenging decision, You're teaching me how to listen for Your leading and choose Your ways, trusting You to know what's best (Isaiah 30:21; Joshua 24:15; Romans 8:14). With every challenging obstacle to face and mountain to climb and burden to bear and tragedy to get through and spiritual enemy to overcome, You're teaching me how to pray (Luke 11:1), how to proclaim (Mark 11:23), how to press in and press through and persevere (Luke 11:9), until I'm more than a conqueror in You (Romans 8:37) to look back and see that with my God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26) and that all things are possible for the one who believes in You (Mark 9:23).
 
As I remember and hear all that You have told me, I have peace in You (John 16:33). "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Romans 10:17). Thank You for reminding me and speaking to me Your powerful words today (2 Timothy 3:16). Let them go forth in me and into my every moment of my day. They will not fail; they will not return empty; and they will succeed and accomplish all to which You have purposed for me (Isaiah 55:11; Luke 1:37). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you have peace in the One who is always with you and always speaking His words to you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

      
    


 

Thank you for joining with me on this journey of prayer -- Morning by Morning! God bless you!

 



   
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!