Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Morning by Morning, August 20 - You Say Who I Am
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Make me more like You today (1 John 4:17). Lead me now, into the deep place of communion in prayer with You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"'Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord.' Then the Lord put out His hand and touched my mouth; and the Lord said to me, 'Now I have put My words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and over kingdoms, to pluck up and to pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.' The word of the Lord came to me, saying, 'Jeremiah, what do you see?' And I said, 'I see a branch of an almond tree.' Then the Lord said to me, 'You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to perform it'" (Jeremiah 1:8-12).
 
When he was young in age and young in spirit, Jeremiah questioned his identity. Insecurity and fear were getting the best of him. And so many times, it's the same with us. But You spoke Your word to cancel the power of every other word; You uttered Your voice to silence the sound of every lesser voice, that he would find security in his identity and faith in fulfilling his destiny. Like an almond branch, his life and his spirit would grow to bear the fruit You intended, all in the right season to come.
 
We are who You say we are. And You watch over Your word to perform it. What anyone else says about us, what anyone else thinks about us falls to the ground and dies without bearing any fruit in the face of Your word over us. Their words are like chaff in the wind that blow away, while Your words are like arrows that fly straight and hit their mark. As You have said, "So shall My word be that goes out from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11). "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away" (Matthew 24:35).
 
I am who You say I am. I can do what You say I can do. I will become all You say I'll become. So every word, every lie, every curse, every assignment of the kingdom of darkness that says anything less than the King of the kingdom of light over my life is powerless and meaningless and will not stand. "Let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:  'That You may be justified in Your words, and may overcome when You are judged" (Romans 3:4-4 NKJV).
 
Lord, let Your words wash over me. Let them penetrate my heart like arrows. Let them rise up in my spirit like a fountain. Let them be a seal over my heart and a shield around my mind. I am who You say I am. I can do what You say I can do. I will become all You say I'll become. 
 
I am Your beloved child; I will receive and I will be all You have intended for me (Romans 8:14-17). And there are no words from hell or anywhere else that will ever change that! "If God is for (me), who can be against (me)!" (Romans 8:31 KJV) Your word will have it's way! Just say the word, and it shall be done! (Matthew 8:8) You say who I am. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be secure in your identity and fulfill your destiny, confidently knowing you are who God says you are, doing all He says you will do, and becoming all He says you will become as His beloved child, in Jesus' name. Let every word and everything less than His word over your life fall to the ground and die, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

        

Ministry in Honduras. Coming Home Tonight from a powerful time of ministry!

Thank you so much for praying for my wife, Rocio, and the team from our ministry this week (Laura and Milagros) in Honduras -- ministering the healing love of God to young girls recently rescued from the trauma and terror of sex trafficking by the Casa de Ester ministry. They were having prayer ministry times for the girls and helping equip the staff and leaders for healing and deliverance prayer ministry. So proud of them! 

 


 

Thank you for joining with me on this journey of prayer -- Morning by Morning! God bless you!

 



   
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!