Thursday, May 10, 2007

Amazing Love, Amazing God 5-10-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As the song says, "I'm forgiven because You were forsaken; I'm accepted, You were condemned. I'm alive and well. Your Spirit lives within me, because You died and rose again.... Amazing love, how can it be, that You, my King, should die for me. Amazing love, I know it's true; and it's my joy to honor You. In all I do, I honor You." With my first thoughts of my morning, I honor You. With the first name that I speak today, I honor You. ... "But God proves His love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8). With every head bowed and every eyes closed, three people held up their hands and opened up their hearts to receive You as their personal Lord and Savior last night. And the angels of heaven rejoiced. Many others received You as their healer and deliver, while others received Your Holy Spirit in a deeper surrender than ever before to fill them and sanctify them in spirit, soul, and body. Each in our own way and each at our point of need, we believed Your promise and responded to Your tug at our hearts. "God is faithful; by Him you were called into the fellowship of His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Corinthians 1:9). You were standing at the door of our hearts, knocking and waiting for us to open the door and welcome You in (Revelation 3:20). And we did -- some for the first time, some to a deeper place than ever before. I am humbled that You do it and honored that You desire it -- the God of the universe humbling Yourself to come to us as we call on Your name. You are an amazing God, filled with a heart of amazing love. Now You are pouring Your love into our hearts to honor You with our lives, as we love others with the love and grace You have given us (Romans 5:5). Now by Your grace, in all I do, I honor You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for your prayers for us this week during our revival in eastern Kentucky. I pray revival will continue in our hearts and in yours, until the glory of the Lord covers the earth as the waters cover the sea (Habakkuk 2:14). God bless you! Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com